There are many times in life where one may ask oneself, should I coach. Without a doubt, the best answer I can give you, is a huge YES!!!
If you have any interest in coaching, this is a perfect opportunity for you to get involved with your son or daughter as they begin to chase their soccer dreams.
Coaching can be extremely rewarding on many levels.
- make changes and influence young players
- help stay active
- increase your knowledge of the game/coaching
If you have any questions or desire a desire to coach, please reach out to me or one of the other coaches on the field. Also, indicate your desire by logging into the website and under volunteer opportunities, select the age group you would like to coach.
We also need team managers. This year, we will have 1 team manager assigned to each team. A team manager has the following responsibilities:
- help coordinate games (friendly, scheduled)
- field assignments and location updates in case they change
- communication with other team managers on opposing teams
- collecting forms, documents